Realistically though, yeah Maybe more than 1TB..
Shit thats a lot of space!!!
I could install UT2K4 Like, a hundred times and still have room to install KOTOR 6oo times!
Printable View
Realistically though, yeah Maybe more than 1TB..
Shit thats a lot of space!!!
I could install UT2K4 Like, a hundred times and still have room to install KOTOR 6oo times!
How long do you think 'til you could 'print screen' your brain? not so it works, but just to have a computer copy?
brain.exe
Your brain could get viruses.
We don't have developed a way to precisely determine your brain structure (without hurting it) yet, so it'll take some good decades at best.
Not too far...
lol that would be weird... OH CRAP I GOT THE BLASTER VIRUS .... AHH! my brains gonnna restart in less than a minute! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X_X ... .... .....
Dude! Your mentality would return to that of a baby!
that wouldnt be cool dude! =P
I'd sooo like to be there, when you write these posts... collected the birthdays tho! lol
Yeah, nothing personal but usually it's not exactly liked when one resurrects dead topics.
But... since it's here, might as well go October 11th, 1986.